Pages

March 12, 2011

Biotech Page - Cute but Geeky..

Some of you may or may not know that my background is Biology, Biotechnology and Fish & Wildlife.  Why?  Well I started out in Micro at Guelph but worked in fisheries. So once I graduated from Guelph I decided to try Fish and Wildlife.  That didn't pan out in the job market so I went back to school in 2005 for Biotechnology.

A new Paper Piecing company caught my attention this past week.  They are Creative Kuts.  There web site is http://www.creativekuts.com/.  They just started out but they are adding patterns all the time.  They have really neat patterns that are quite a bit different from what you would see at Little Scraps, Treasure Box Designs or My Scrap Chick.  I like different because it opens up new doors of creativity.

One of there pattern sets is called "We Have Chemistry".. well being a current Lab Tech for Greenfield Ethanol and a former Biotech grad I couldn't resist.  So here is my geeky scrap layout.


The paper I used for this is We Are Memory Keepers Grandma's Kitchen.  I always thought that baking and cooking were a lot like Chemistry.  You have to add things in certain amounts, in a certain way, at a certain time to come out with an end result.  Maybe that is why I'm not a bad cook either.  Assuming I'm actually a good lab tech.

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsay-rosenwald.com/ know more about Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald and achievements facts.

    ReplyDelete