Pages

March 18, 2011

BoBunny Sun Kissed Featuring Sun Pattern from Creative Cuts

Yes again a BoBunny Line.  I love their papers.  I had posted a Sun Kissed layout a few weeks ago and this is the layout I made with the remainder of my paper.  For the past year or so I switched from buying one piece of paper here and there to buying paper packs or all the papers for a matching line.  Why?  Well I find I actually use up all of my paper if my paper is matching.  I don't normally buy too many big paper pads though since I usually only go through 15 or so papers.

This layout is one showing my sons development through the first six months.  I took a picture of him each month on the 27th so that I could put the pictures together to compare the changes.  Again, this paper is a seasonal paper set but the colours are so bright they are great for little boy pages.  Always remember you can use your paper for just about anything you put your mind to so don't feel limited by the season of the paper.

If you were not aware, I recently became a Design Team Member for Creative Kuts.  In this layout the sun is one of their pieces.  I love how it looks with this paper.  You can see more of Creative Kuts paper piecing patters by visiting their site:  http://www.creativekuts.com/main.sc

1 comment:

  1. yours layout is very nice
    Thank you for following my blog.

    see ya
    Tristan

    http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete