Pages

March 15, 2011

Camping Fun

I love to do camping pages.  My husband and I are avid outdoors people so we tend to camp and fish a lot.  We do rent a cottage every year on Lower Beverly Lake in Eastern Ontario.  The challenge is what to do with all the pictures we have taken and sometimes it is hard to scrap just one page for an entire week when we have so many good memories.  Here is my attempt at 2009's trip.  I'm a little behind.  Aren't we all. 

The first page was make up using the BoBunny Roughin it line.  You might notice BoBunny is one of my favorite lines. I had a lot of pictures to use so I cut them in 3X3 inch squares.  Remember when you are doing this that you can cut quite a bit out of a picture as long as you keep a focal point.  I made up the bear, tent, fire and sign using Treasure Box Designs Camping Fun.



The second page was made up using a combination of the paper I had left from the BoBunny Roughin it line and a few pages I had from My Mind's Eye Cowabunga Summer camp.  I also added a MME "On the Lake" rub on.  Wow.. I always forget to use my rub ons and they make such a great accent.

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ the colors and layout... great job... *Ü*!! I would love for you to visit my blog and Facebook and follow me too!! I look forward to visiting with you and seeing your creations. Have a fabulous week!
    **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete