Pages

March 29, 2011

Creative Kuts Kuttin Up Tuesday Challenge

Hi Guys,

This weeks Kuttin Up Tuesday Challenge was to make something for spring.  I chose to do a card!  I used the pattern set "Thinking of You".  You can purchase your own set here:  http://www.creativekuts.com/Thinking-of-You-TOY1.htm.  I made my card in the shape of a circle.  I find this gives a fun look to cards.  I then used a scallop circle that I cut out with SCAL to look like a big flower in the background.  I chose some really vibrant colours to make my birds stand out.  The "I'm So Thankful for You" stamp is from Close to My Heart.
I made the flowers look more poofy by doubling the nuber of flowers and off setting them.  I used brads to hold them togeher. 


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I wasn't sure about the colours but it does look really different in person. :)

    ReplyDelete