Pages

March 21, 2011

Selling on Ebay

Well I have never sold any layouts on Ebay before so I thought I might give it a try.  The only problem is that my picture is so small.  I am hoping it will sell.  I might opt for a few more pictures to show off the page.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

A while ago I decided that I was going to try and make all of the Characters in the Zoo pattern set from My Scrap Chick.  I ended up making this layout for Jacob's book.  This layout was made using the Splendor line from Close To My Heart.


This is the page I made to sell on Ebay.  Its similar but it uses paper from the My Wild Life Paper Pack as well as a piece of green paper from K&Company.  While doing this layout I discovered 2 paper packs I had that I forgot about.  This is a good sign you have too much paper.  I admit I am a paper holic but I really don't think I have a problem.

1 comment:

  1. It really came out so cute! They both did! It is hit or miss on ebay, but don't give up! You do excellent work!

    ReplyDelete