Pages

April 7, 2011

Creative Kuts Thursday File

For my Thursday file this week I decided that I would use the Bible with Flower file that Creative Kuts had up for free.  Easter is coming and often people forget that it is a religious holiday.  In my family Easter is bigger than Christmas although I like Christmas a lot too.

I made this card using a few funky paper packs I picked up at the dollar store.  I always forget I have them.  The gold, white, purple and dark blue are all specialty papers.  Even the Easter Blessings is a paper from these packs.  You have to love the dollar store.

I borrowed a friend Cuttle Bug a long time ago and the other day I finally bought a folder.  I used it for the purple to give it a textured look.  The ribbon was tied using a trick I learned.  If you make a loop and tie a nice knot with both loose ends, you can cut the loop in the middle and it looks like one ribbon with a knot in it.  I also did a bit of stamping up the one side with a stamp from the CTMH Wing's Workshop on the Go stamp set.

Well I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment