Pages

April 12, 2011

Creative Kuts Kuttin Up Tuesday Challenge

Today for the Creative Kuts Design Team we had to make a card using a paper piecing.  I made this card using "Hello Spring". The paper line I used is Miracle from Close to My Heart.  I used my punch to do the edge and I used some pop up dots on the butterflies.  I doubled over my flowers to give them a 3D look.

Remember that if you create a project using our Tuesday Design Challenge and you post it on the Creative Kuts Facebook page, you have a chance to win an Itty Bitty Kuts or your choice.  This happens every week so keep checking back. 

If you check out the Creative Kuts website they are having a TWO-Spectacular sale.  They have released 15 new images and they are all on sale from Tuesday April 12th until Wednesday April 13th. 

2 comments:

  1. very sweet card. Love this bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Tracey! You do such a fantastic job on cards! :)

    ReplyDelete