Pages

April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt Blog Hop Day 3

Today I am showing off a page that I made using some Treasure Box Design cuts.  The actual placement of the cuts was borrowed from a layout made by Designs on Cloud 9.  I used different papers and a bit of a different layout but the way the piecings were placed on the pages is very similar.

The paper pack used was the Sweetheart line by Close To My Heart.


Now for eggs.  I didn't have any in this layout so I thought I would put it in the following picture.  Enjoy.. mmm chocolate.


Continue down the page until you see all of my blog postings for his hop.  Count all the eggs and add it to the total of eggs for all the hops.  There is a grand prize. 

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout just perfect. Thanks for sharing.
    ~Patricia
    patriciamae2424@yahoo.com
    http://pattyandcharlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO, Tracey! Great job! And now I want chocolate!!! LOL
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Great papers and adorable bees. Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hopping with me I liked all yours projects

    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute layout! Love the honey and bees.

    http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet honeybee LO. Mmmmm. Chocolate. Happy Easter.
    nana5604 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many of the chocolates are left now? LOL. LOVE the LO. Thanks for working so hard on the hop. I LOVED it. Happy easter!

    stampinlara at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet baby layout
    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete