Pages

May 7, 2011

Three's a Charm Blog Hop N Crop Day 2 - 8AM Post

Wow today I will be posting a whole pile of projects for our Crop Day.  Keep checking back for new work.  My first project today is a layout I created using Creative Kuts Bug Collection pattern set. 

I have this layout for sale at Tracey Craft's and Crafting Projects.  
For today's Blog Candy I would like for you to leave a comment for all of my postings.  There will be one every 2 hour from 8AM until 8PM.  You must also be a follower of my blog and you must Like my Facebook page.  I will be giving away a surprise goodie bag of scrapbooking embellishments. 

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! You are already on a roll for Day 2! You will keep me busy coming back. Great lo.
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 projects before 10 a.m.? WOW, how do you do it? Great LO and I love all the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the bugs... cant wait to try out all these neat ideas

    caligirl_92054@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, Trace... haven't I seen it before??? LOL

    ReplyDelete