Pages

May 8, 2011

Three's a Charm Blog Hop N Crop Day 3

Wow the final Day of the Blog Hop.  I hope you have been having fun.  Today I am featuring a layout that I created using the Wings paper line from Close to My Heart.  This actually is a layout I did for my first Mother's Day in 2010.  My mother in law is also in the pictures since it was her First Mother's day as a Grandma.  What a great moment in time.

Don't forget to leave a comment on my post.  Keep Scrolling down to see all of my postings and find a link to the next blog.  Also you need to Like my Facebook Page Tracey's Crafts and Crafting Products to be eligible for any blog candy draws.

For my Blog Candy draw today, those who leave a comment and like my page will have a chance to win an embellishment surprise goodie bag.

10 comments:

  1. LOvely! TFS your talent with us ..
    Debfoti ~ ustoleit@comcast.net
    www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO. Love the colors!
    Happy Mother's Day
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!!

    Summer
    Caligirl_92054@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, What a wonderful layout. Thank you for participating in this hop. I appreciate all your hard work and it shows in your projects!! Happy Mother's Day!! Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. this page is so pretty..i love how you attached a tag with journaling.. i love to know the stories about the pictures. wonderful! ~bella~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely and meaningful layout. TFS and the chance to win. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layers and papers. Great keepsake. Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the papers and embellishments you chose. TFS!

    ReplyDelete