Pages

November 20, 2011

Hopping Through the Holidays Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to the "Hopping Through The Holidays" Blog Hop. Come hop along with the design team members of Creative Kuts and Scrapping Bug Designs November 19th and 20th. You will see some awesome projects using both Creative Kuts and Scrapping Bug Designs paper piecing patterns. We’re super excited to be doing this hop together! Our design team members will be showcasing their amazing creations they have created exspecially for this hop. This hop will feature projects for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Our intentions of doing this hop is to show each and everyone of you all the wonderful projects you can create using Creative Kuts and Scrapping Bug Designs paper piecings. We hope to give you some great ideas and inspiration through out this amazing blog hop.



Creative Kuts and Scrapping Bug Designs are offering an AMAZING couple of grand prizes also. Creative Kuts will be awarding one lucky winner a $100.00 Cash for their grand prize. Scrapping Bug Designs will be offering one lucky winner a $100.00 in free files. How about that?? Isn’t that awesome!!



To be eligible to win these wonderful grand prizes you MUST:



1) Go through the entire blog hop (both days) and leave a comment on EVERYONE'S post.



2) Become a FOLLOWER of everyone's blog (both days).



3) Visit Creative Kuts Store (you will need to do this to meet the last requirement)



4) Visit Scrapping Bug Designs Store (you will need to do this to meet the last requirement)



5.) At the end of each day you will end at Creative Kuts and Scrapping Bug Designs blogs. You will need to leave them a comment stating you have made it through the entire hop and you will also need to leave in your comment what is your favorite pattern set in their store.



Be sure to hop through the entire hop both days to be eligible for the grand prizes, as well as all the other blog candy throughout! We hope you all enjoy this hop and find a lot of great ideas, inspiration, and most of all have loads of fun!! Here is the link to day one in case you missed hopping on day one.(link Linn's blog http://www.linnsscrapshack.blogspot.com)

Remember you have to hop through both days to be eligible for the grand prizes.

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way.







6. Tracey Geneau ~ http://traceyctmh.blogspot.com/ 


8.Lisa Lamer Rhodes ~  http://www.lisakelly110803.blogspot.com 







15.Creative Kuts Blog ~ www.creativekuts.blogspot.com

16.Scrapping Bug Designs Blog ~ http://scrappingbugdesigns.blogspot.com





Today I wanted to share with you a step card I made using the "Freshly Baked" pattern set from Scrapping Bug Designs.  This was so much fun to make and even more fun to photograph.  I hope you enjoy.






Now for the fun.  If you comment on my photo today you will be entered into a draw for a Scrapping Bug Design Single pattern set.  If you also follow me you will get a second entry.  You must let me know if you follow me.  Please do not feel as though you have to follow me.  I would love to have those of you who do want to follow me on a regular basis. 



41 comments:

  1. Love your card!!!

    I am your new follower, please follow me at www.thecraftydream.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card....it's adorable. I'm a new follower. TFS!
    Bonnie
    http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your step cards - new follower.. i just love the little bobble head files

    ReplyDelete
  4. just made my first step card this week love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your step card, there is sooooo much detail, stunning!!!! Greetings from Swakopmund Namibia AFRICA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! These step cards are becoming my favorites! Thanks so much for sharing. Fan and follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool projects

    happy to follow you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card. Love those little kids. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, love the piecings and I love the staging. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Step card, I love step cards! Love that piecing pattern too! Happy to be in the hop with you. I am a new follower and fan on FB.

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card! I'm going to have to add one of these to my to-do-list.

    New follower here =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards, those faces are so cute. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Thanks for sharing! chrisbrown1973@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute step card. Still haven't tried one myself. Thanks for sharing. New follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally love your step card!

    Nancie
    scooby71099@msn.com
    www.alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your step card!! new follower
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your project the Card does not look like a card. TFs
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a new follower.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the step card, i have to try one of those. TFS. Am a new follower, love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still need to try my hand at a step card. Love where you photographed this. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, love this step card. You did a wonderful job with the Freshly Baked SVG file. Love it. I am already a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute card. thanks for sharing and taking part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a new follower

    I love the card ---soooo cute!!!
    its such a cute pattern set to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome card... am a follower...:) Happy Thanksgiving ,,,lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love them all...


    wanda_hornung@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I stalk you but following is a much nicer word.... :)..... I still think your picture turned out amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great job Tracey on your step card it turned out great. I think the freshly baked pattern set is so cute.
    Lisa
    Honeybearz Designs
    http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
    honeybearz2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an adorable card! I have never tried one of these before....I might have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower!
    ~Angie
    scrappin4mykids@yahoo.com
    www.capzscrapzcreationz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi! Love your share for today's hop! I'm a baker, and I just adore it. New follower! shannon_corbin@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute Tags,you have done a great job. I just hit the follower button to.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. FANTASTICLY ADORABLE~~!!!Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us today love. Happy Scrapping & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    p.s. thank-you for being a follower of mine :-) and for posting my blinky on your sidebar.
    scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete