Pages

January 30, 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 Close to My Heart Product Launch Blog Hop

Every six months, Close to My Heart releases a new Idea book.  A group of fellow consultants, including myself, decided we would showcase the new products found in the Spring/Summer 2013 idea book.  I hope you enjoy the Hop!!

Here is the list:

1. Heather Hunt (www.creativecoconut08.blogspot.com

2. Tracy G. (http://traceyctmh.blogspot.ca)  <<<  You are HERE>>>

3. Tracy Holmes (www.papercraftnut.wordpress.com)

4. Laurie Wood (www.laurieslovingmemories.blogspot.com)

5. Diana Saunders (www.farmerdistamps.blogspot.com)


Here is my Project.  I am featuring SURF'S UP!!!   I love paper lines that feature beach and summer and this line is no exception.  I just love how all the colours go together.

Here is my first layout from a Trip to Punta Cana..


All of the embellishments were included in the Workshop on the Go with the Exception of the grame used for Some Like it Hot.  It is part of the new "Frame Flair" stamp set.  I also purchased the My Stickease set that accompanies this set.  What a great accent!!

Here is a close up of the Frame Flair stamp set.  I coloured in the edge using the Alcohol based markers from Close to My Heart. I added a little bling to the centre of the "O".


 My second layout is from a Trip to Virginia Beach.  Same paper different feel.  I wasn't happy using plain card stock for the background so I made a spritz spray using Modge Podge, white paint and water.


 Well thank you for looking at my blog.  I hope you enjoyed this.  Your next stop is Tracy Holmes

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Tracet! I can't wait to get this paper pack - it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these layouts, Tracy! I have the Surf's Up paper on order and can hardly wait for it to arrive! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete