Pages

April 16, 2013

I'm Back!!

Well I haven't been on here in a while.  I was concentrating more on my Facebook page but it seems that it is getting more and more complicated to see what I post there.  So I decided to start posting here once more.

I have a lot of projects but recently I am working on colouring.  I was fortunate to be able to learn how to do watercolouring with both pencils and Tombow dual ended markers.  I had Marvy LePlume markers at one point but I could never get the look I was going for.  Now that I have the Tombow markers it is exactly what I have been wanting to do.

I also have to say that I have now been exposed to PENNY BLACK stamps!! 

This stamp is a Penny Black stamp called Cake Dance.  I am just in love with the Heggies!!

In the first picture, I used the Tombow Markers directly onto the stamped image.  I used water colour paper and blended with the markers themselves.  You tend to get a lot richer look from the colour.  


 In this second picture, I coloured onto an acrylic block and pulled the colour off with a slightly wet paint brush.  I love the light look of this colouring technique.  Now these are just my first real attempts so I am aware they are not perfect.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment