Pages

May 24, 2013

Fairy Sweet - My little Abigale

Ok so I am adicted to Penny Black Stamps.  I fell in love when I met Jenn from Cardawhile.  One of the lines I just love are the Fairies.  This next card I made with the Fairy Sweet Transparent stamp set.  I just love these girls.  They remind me of my baby girl Abigale so I have renamed them my little Abi's. 

I coloured these stamp sets using my Tombow DualBrush Markers.  Have I mentioned how much I love these.  I also used Cold Press watercolour paper.  I am currently looking for a paper that I can use the blending marker with but these ones were done with a water brush.  Jenn taught me to only dip my brush in water and not to put any water in my brush.  This gives a more controlled effect and I love it.

The Paper I used for this card is Echo Park Springtime.  I cut the flowers out and accented them with Gelly Roll  Starburst clear pen.






No comments:

Post a Comment